Saturday, October 20, 2012

OSMT Update - Easier Access to Our Muay Thai Videos

Scroll up and you'll see a list of links directly below the Beyond the Ring header banner. That's a new feature on the blog - Page Navigation. Yeah, I'm about 15 years late to the HTML design party (I blame it on limitations in Blogger's template management console)

We've created new pages to house our old style muay thai  and bare knuckle boxing videos on the site (sort of). Now that the videos are sorted by category so you can find a video on the topic you're looking for faster without having to go to You Tube to search.

I'm always looking for constructive feedback, so feel free to let me know what you think - and share your ideas to make Beyond the Ring the best source for information on the older systems of muay thai.

Thanks for being a part of this tight knit community of muay thai enthusiasts!

Donnie-

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete